Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Well it has been some time since I have posted to my blog. I am hoping to change that this year, now that things have slowed down a bit.

I have been adding to the collection to be sure, and look forward to posting more model kits from my collection. As I visit other sites dedicated to model kits, it makes me realize how fewer and fewer model kits are available. Far from a dying art or anything like that, its just a sign of our times. Bottom line there are so many more things to occupy your idle time than when a lot of the kits featured here were first sold. While I don't wish for a regression to the time where model kits were more prevelant, I do miss the variety and choice from that era.

It is my sincerest hope that you have a prosperous and joyful 2008. Please visit again soon, leave a note and tell me about your collection!

Mark